GREENHOUSE (HORTICULTURE) POLICY
Interests Covered: The following are properties covered under greenhouse (horticulture) policy:
- Greenhouse(GH) Structure
- Plastic Cladding on GH structure(the above two are the minimum cover)
- Crops(flowers) in greenhouse
- Machinery breakdown(pre-cooler and cold Room)
- Deterioration of Horticultural produce in cold storage
- Irrigation Equipment.
The Company shall subject to the terms, provisions and conditions contained herein or endorsed hereon indemnify the Insured against loss of or damage to greenhouse structure/s as hereunder mentioned actually occurring or arising from:-
- Hail Storm, cyclone, typhoon, hurricane, tornado, whilst in direct and immediate operation;
- Flood - The policy shall cover loss or damage to the property insured due to or occasioned by or through or in consequence of flood, which shall mean (i) the overflowing or deviation from their normal channels or confines of either natural or artificial water courses, and (ii) any flow or accumulation of water on the ground except when such flow or accumulation of water emitted from any water supply main, tap, pipe, valve or the like;
- Impact damage - The policy shall cover loss or damage to the property insured due to or occasioned by or through or in consequence of motorized vehicles or objects under propulsion not belonging to or under the control or custody of the insured, the Insured’s Employees or any Director of the business;
- Bush fire – The policy shall cover loss or damage to the property insured occasioned by or through or in consequence of the burning of forests, bush, prairie, pampas or jungle and the clearing of land by fire (except such clearing be by or on behalf of the Insured);
- Bursting and overflowing of water tanks and pipes – The Policy shall cover loss or damage to the property insured directly caused by bursting or overflowing of water tanks, pipes or apparatus;
- Aircraft Damage – The policy shall cover loss, destruction or damage to the insured property described in the Schedules directly caused by aircraft and other aerial devices and/or articles dropped there from excluding loss or damage by any Aircraft to which permission to land has been extended by the Insured.